1 сообщение / 0 новое

The screenwriter's wife of the president

Perry569 Perry569
пользователь
The screenwriter's wife of the president

"Take good care of your body and look at it as you want in the future!" Jiang Jinrun kissed her on the face and dressed the baby. The action is as skillful as that of Yuesao. Zixia didn't dress the baby! In the evening, Jiang Jinrun sat on the bed, holding the baby gently coaxing him to sleep, he said: "Baby, you are my mother's darling, you and mother are my baby.." Zixia lay beside her and couldn't help laughing. Baby, Dad will work hard to earn money, let you have no worries about food and clothing, study hard.. When the baby was two months old, it was the most difficult to take care of him. He always cried all night. Jiang Jinrun didn't sleep all night and carried him from the room to the living room, from the living room to the room. He lost a lot of weight that month, and you can see it at a glance. The baby is eight months old. He can crawl and shout. The young couple can hardly keep an eye on him. He woke up very early every morning and sat up as soon as he opened his eyes, pulling Zixia's hair and Jinrun's hair. It makes both of them miserable, but also happy. yuan Zixia sat in front of the computer and sent the script to Mingqiu. She heard the baby babbling faintly. She rushed back to her room. The baby sat on the edge of the bed and almost fell off. She rushed to hold him. Xiaojiangyuan, what do you want to do? You're going to scare mom to death,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, aren't you? Zixia gently patted him on the shoulder, but he did not understand ah, watching Zixia kept laughing. He looks like a Maitreya Buddha. Zixia put him in the middle of the bed, and he climbed to Jiang Jinrun without stopping. Jiang Jinrun didn't sleep well last night and fell asleep in the quilt. Jiang yuan's fat hand slapped his buttocks unintentionally. Zixia covered her mouth and laughed, then said: "The baby goes on, the baby goes on.." As a result,ultrasonic dispersion machine, Xiaojiangyuan really slapped his buttocks with both hands. Jiang Jinrun turned over and stared at her with a ferocious look: "Little girl, you wait for me. I'll eat you up and wipe you clean. There are no bones left!" "You think I'm a vegetarian!" Zixia proudly stuck out her tongue and ran into the study with the baby in her arms. She put the baby on the crawling mat, put the baby electronic organ in front of him, just taught him once, and he knew how to play. Have a lot of fun alone. Zixia happily sitting in front of the computer to write a novel, such a day is simply not too cool! But unexpectedly, Jiang Jinrun, wearing only a pair of briefs, walked up behind her with a ferocious, naked upper body, and grabbed her up against the computer desk. He gnashed his teeth and stared at her, ultrasonic generator driver ,ultrasonic spray nozzle, with thick flames in his eyes, burning her mind. He says: "Little girl, did not hit a house to uncover tile 3 days?"? See how Uncle Ben teaches you now. As he spoke, he lowered his head to kiss her. Zixia quickly stretched out her hand to block it. She frowned and said, "The baby is here!"! It's not good for him to see! "What does he know?" Jiang Jinrun could not help laughing: "What can he understand at such a young age?" "The baby is so sacred, how can he face such a dirty thing?" Zixia twisted her body, licked her tongue and acted like a spoiled child, such a small act, as if there was a flame burning in his body. Jiang Jinrun suddenly picked her up: "In that case, then go back to our room.". Go to heaven with me. He held her in his arms and kissed her all the way. Back in the room, the two men rolled on the bed, like lovers who had met again after a long separation, and the scene was quite intense. In the final analysis, in Jiang Jinrun's words, after giving birth to a baby, Zixia's upper circumference soared and her figure was better. Her body exudes her unique charm, so that he can not stop, unable to extricate himself. Can only love more and more deeply. Sweet and sweaty. Zixia's hand gently wiped the sweat from his forehead and leaned against his arms. After a big battle, both of them were exhausted. I wanted to conserve my energy, but the doorbell rang. Chapter 59 of the main text. Zixia had to reluctantly get up to open the door. But seeing the traces left by love on his body, he quickly changed into a conservative dress, at least to cover it up and not let them see it. But the red lips. She looked back at Jiang Jinrun, and his appearance was even funnier. She wiped his lips and her own lips with her hand.
Then to open the door, I saw Shen Yifeng and Liu Ruxia standing in front of the door with fruit. Zixia smiled and beckoned them in. Jiang Jinrun is sitting on the sofa watching TV with Jiang yuan in his arms! Jiang yuan seems to like watching TV very much, and his eyes don't even blink. Liu Ruxia took him from Jiang Jinrun's hand, hugged him for a few seconds and began to shout: "Zixia, what did you give him to eat?"? Why is it so heavy? Is it more than twenty pounds? Zi Xia nodded firmly: "I went to weigh myself a few days ago, and it's already 21 Jin!"! It's almost eighty centimeters. Is it growing very fast? Shen Yifeng couldn't help but raise his thumb and said only one word: "Cow!" Liu Ruxia smiled happily, but as soon as his eyes touched Shen Yifeng, he hurriedly dodged, as if there was something wrong with his feelings. Since Jiang yuan, Jiang Jinrun and yuan Zixia have spent at least three days a week at home. Only four days were spent in the company. Jiang yuan, who is eight months old, is very naughty. The two of them plus a chef and a nanny can hardly take care of it. yuan Zixia sat on the baby's crawling mat and shook her head helplessly: "Who does our daughter look like?"? How can you be so naughty? What should I do when I grow up? Not like me! Jiang Jinrun rejected it and said with a smile, "I was very good when I was a child. Besides eating, I slept." "It feels like they're raising you like a pig!" Zixia laughed proudly. Jiang Jinrun glared at her coldly. ……” Well,ultrasonic molten metal, that's a bit of an insult to his ego. Don't say such words in the future. Watching Jiang yuan fall asleep sideways like an adult, the corners of Zixia's mouth rose slightly. She lowered her head and kissed him on the cheek, and the smooth-smooth-tender-tender skin felt really good. She couldn't help but envy the baby's tender skin. He pulled up the blanket on his body. She sat beside the book and looked at it carefully. Read foreign masterpieces once in a while to broaden your horizons. fycgsonic.com