1 сообщение / 0 новое

Author: Inadvertent Baby Tianmo [Full Text Absolutely Ended] [1]

Perry569 Perry569
пользователь
Author: Inadvertent Baby Tianmo [Full Text Absolutely Ended] [1]

"Cher is good and doesn't cry. Siyu, the owner of the Ice and Snow City, laboriously raised her fingers, which were as thick as her daughter's arms, and gently wiped away the tears that kept overflowing from her daughter's eyes." Dad, why are you here? Why are you here? Mengxue burst into tears, for Ye Yun rushed to Lei Zhu, she had no regret in her heart, but why did Dad suddenly appear to take this blow for her, why why why! How can she feel that her father died because of her? Card rub "a slight sound of broken objects, clear into the ears of the dream snow, chest, something broken, with hazy tears subconsciously looking at the chest, the dream snow gawked at the jade pendant she carried with her urine, broken into a crystal, leaving a bright red chain that had been broken lying quietly in her palm." Cher, is it beautiful? The father in the memory is carrying a glittering and translucent jade pendant, all over the face gentle wear on her neck, what did the father say at that time? Yes, her father stroked her hair, when she said: "Cher,PET bottle Mold, remember, no matter when do not take off the jade pendant, so that if my Cher is in danger, my father will immediately appear in front of Cher, Cher, you must remember oh, do not take off the jade pendant!" Mengxue suddenly understood that it was the guardian, Dad on the jade pendant on the guardian, is the damn at the cost of half of the soul sacrifice,Vegetable oil filling machine, can instantly cross the space to be guarded by the side, for the other side to bear all the attacks of the secret. My own mistakes, why should you bear for me, why do you, why do you! Meng Xue held the broken red chain tightly in her hand and shouted at the Lord of the Ice and Snow City. Tears kept falling down, blurring the line of sight, Mengxue shouted over and over again: "Why do you, why do you want to bear for me, why do you!" "Because, Daddy loves you, Chuan's rough and deep voice is obviously so ugly, but it is so gentle that it is sad and heartbreaking." I don't want you to love me, I don't! Mengxue clenched her chest and looked at her father with tears in her eyes: "I..." Body a stiff, dream snow all words are blocked in the throat, looking at the snake demon standing in front of him no longer crying, bottle blowing machine ,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, unable to move, unable to open the mouth of the dream snow anxious to take two eyes desperately staring at her. Ignoring Mengxue, the snake demon looked at Siyu gently and smiled sadly: "If I had known that there would be such a day, at the beginning, I would not have deliberately put the secret of guarding under your eyes to test your heart to me. How do you love me? How do you not love me? As long as I can see you living well, I should be satisfied." "The companion." Ice and Snow City Lord Siyu panted heavily and touched the face of the snake demon with difficulty: "I'm sorry!" "Is this God's punishment for being too greedy?" The snake demon hugged Siyu's hand and looked at Siyu's ugly face in despair: "But why don't I bear it myself? Why should I be punished on you, Siyu, Siyu.." Or is this your punishment for me, and you still hate me, don't you? You've been hating me for seven hundred years, haven't you? The snake demon vomited a mouthful of blood in her heart. This thunderbolt was her last means of saving her life. She knew how huge the energy belt of this blow was the immortal cultivator in the human world. If she was a demon, she would be directly attacked by the inner alchemy in her body. So no matter how strong the body was, she could not withstand this blow. I'm afraid it won't take much time for Siyu's inner alchemy to break. At the thought of this, the snake demon wished that he had already been killed by the blue-haired man. Silly companion, why do you never believe what I say. I Si Yu coughed and gasped violently, and blood gushed from his lips like a spring, until he saw that Mengxue, who was confined to one side and could not move or speak, had a crack in his canthus.
Looking at the dramatic scene below, the moon sighed faintly. The hand that had been on guard all the time removed the spiritual power congealed in the palm. It lowered its head and stroked the face of Ye Yun, who was still sleeping. It murmured in a low voice: "If you were still awake, you wouldn't want me to kill her, would you?"? When the cat demon died, her heart also died. In fact, there was no difference between killing her and not killing her. With Ye Yun in her arms, the moon wheel came to the water unicorn, which was gathering all the people together, and placed Ye Yun gently on the ground. There was a strong suppressed sound of tiny groans, and the moon turned slightly to her face, looking at a pair of green eyes full of stubbornness. Raised his eyebrows, the moon reached out to raise the nameless pale to bloodless face, whispered: "It is a good child, since you see me, it is also you and I are predestined, my heart …" Give you a gift. Fingertip light dance, a spiritual power into the nameless body, like being suddenly immersed in a hot spring, the unspeakable pain of the whole body instantly receded like a tide, the tense nerves automatically began to relax, nameless has been stubbornly open eyes, finally unable to resist slowly closed. The water unicorn looked at the moon wheel to let go of the nameless, bent down beside Ye Yun, gently saved her, could not help but open his mouth: "You want to go?" "Her strength now is not enough for me to stay with her for a long time." The moon gently stroked Ye Yun's face and looked up at Shui Qi with a slight smile: "Please take good care of her for me, thank you.". With that, the moon wheel covered Ye Yun's body, and his forehead touched each other. A gentle ray of light came from the moon wheel's body and sank into Ye Yun's forehead. The moon wheel's body became lighter and lighter. Ye Yun made a slight sound in his throat. His eyelashes, like butterfly wings, began to tremble rapidly. When Ye Yun opened his eyes, there was nothing in front of him. What demon? I won't help you take care of this woman if you say thank you casually. Water Kirin discontentedly whispered,water bottle packaging machine, took the buttocks to just wake up, looking at the scene in front of some confused Ye Yun. The blood flowing from the seven orifices and the thousands of pores on his body wetted the soil under the body of Siyu, the Lord of the Ice and Snow City. His eyes began to wander. Siyu gently looked at the snake demon whose face had been blurred: "I have never asked you for anything. This is the first and last time. I beg you to take good care of Cher for me.". gzxilinear.com